Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Finally i am a mommy


It's been a long time that i haven't posted anything in my blog due to the fact that i just had my precious baby girl on  October 29, 2009 around 11:45pm during Colorado' first snow storm, i delivered her normally with the help of epidural actually i broke my water the night before we went to the hospital and thanks God everything was ok... i called this nurse hot line if i really have to go to the hospital because my water broke and i was not on labor at all and she said yes you gotta go  right away and we were on a rush and at the hospital they checked my cervix if i was dilated and  said i was still 2cm so ,the doctors decided for me to be induced and i was, till i was on labor around 10:30pm and as i said i had her around 11:45pm that was really a quick labor and i was so happy when yana came out and cried right away it felt like heaven seeing your angel the first time...it's really a wonderful feelings that it's very hard hard to explain but i know all the mommies out there know what i am trying to say...anyhow, yana's weight was 6 pounds and 15 ounces and height was 19 1/4'' but now she is getting a little bigger, time goes so fast...my baby girl is gonna be 3 weeks tomorrow how exciting to watch your baby grows up every single day, seeing her smiles and hearing her cries...I am just a very proud mom and so happy for this amazing creature that God gave us...She is my everything, my life, my treasure, my precious and my one and only Yana...Before i stop typing i just want to say thank you for all the friends who visited us when we were in the hospital and who visited us in our house as well...for those who were not able to visit us yet it's ok i know you guys are busy out there but thank you for all your messages and comments to my facebook and friendster...Lastly, i just want to share some of yana's photos here it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment