Tuesday, August 25, 2009

new to this site or blogger.com

i always heard  from my friends about blogging stuff that it is fun and they made some money through it and before i just ignored it but lately i was just wondering what's in this site and how did they make money from here and of course talking about money it's a catching of attention and the other night i was trying to surf it online and read some stuff in here and it's kinda confusing or probably i just really need to focus attention what i am reading so, i decided to ask mom tess to help me out and she did...she is a  really big help for me to start my own site and right now i am starting to learn how to blog or communicate with friends or bloggers...please bare with me guys!!! everyone, this is my very first time in here and i really don't know what i am doing lol...i am hoping that i will learn so fast so, it will be easier for me and everybody...i will do my very best to improve my site...and i think through blogs i will improve my english better. to tell you the truth, i really hate reading and writing but this is a very big challenge for me and i  love challenges in life and i am taking it!!! wish me luck!!! please be patient of my grammar because for me, it is better to talk than to write or read and i am not use to it at all....i thank you all so much guys for dropping or taking time to visit my page...you all have a great night... but before that i just want to share with you the picture of my  dog cyril...

No comments:

Post a Comment