Thursday, August 27, 2009

Prenatal Appointment Today

Today, i had my 7 month prenatal appointment with dr. conageski, so far everything is normal with the baby just i am anemic or my blood pressure is so low that's why she told me to take an iron supplement...Besides that, this month my body is just so weird like everything hurts all the time and doctor said; everything is  just normal for the last trimester! but of course, i was just so worried due to the fact that, i lost my oldest daughter last year and  right now i am on bed rest and i am so glad that my employer are very considerate and understanding for my situation right now...it's so hard that im not working  for a while i aint got no money  because as for me i love having money of my own and not accepting my hubby's money it's just so different and i think some of you friends out there you all know what i mean of not having our own money! anyhow, money is not important to me as of this moment because i can come back to work anytime i want, all i care is my baby inside of me that she will be alive, healthy and no complication or whatsoever God's will! since i was in college all i wanted and dreamed in my life is to have a healthy, loving, happy family (husband and child) and now i already got a wonderful but high temper hubby if he's mad or something and a coming baby girl this is all i want and nothing else...that's how simple my dream is! i am hoping and praying that God will  finally give us the sweetest bundle of our joy this time...i can't write that long anymore...gotta eat now baby's hungry...i just wanna share my life and stories with you all...till next time!!! but before i will say goodbye i want to share with you my baby yana's ultrasound pic...here it is!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment